Friday, December 28, 2012

Someday


verse 1
Great is Your name its the sound of my hope
Reaching the highest of love ever known 
From the depths of the seas to the highest of mountains
I will shout from the top of my lungs 

chorus
Someday...  I'll stand by Your side
Someday...  I'll hold Your hand 

verse 2
You woke up the sound of the music in my heart
You woke up my soul been asleep from the start
Now i realize where my life is running
I'm running to You 

bridge
A heavenly kiss
I never felt like this before
A heavenly bliss
I knew that you'll open the door
So i reach out to you 

refrain
(This moment i'm waitin, i'm dreamin forever)
(Standin' right next to you holdin your hand)
(The moment i'm longing, i'll cherish forever)
(Standin there face to face holding your hand)


~ This song simply tells the longing to be with God in heaven someday. 
Someday we have to be there see Him face to face. Forever and ever...

you can watch a clip of this song in youtube: 

No comments:

Post a Comment