Thursday, December 13, 2012

Safe


[chorus]
You show me the way where I will be safe
the darkness will fade for You placed a light
in the core of my heart and knew from the start
that my life will be forever with you in a harmony

[verse 1 Obscurity]
I've been walking through
this long and winding road
what's ahead is hard to see
and the future's a mystery
but Your will I depend
I'll see You in the end

[verse 2 Solitude]
When I am alone with no one to console
the loud silence in the place
I'll still be off'rin' You my praise
I'll stand on my own
I'll sing You my song

[verse 3 Monotony]
I could be running circles over and over again
as long as it's for You, O King
in the end I know You'll bring
all this sacrifice into paradise

[bridge Reality]
When no one even dares
or show You that they care
then I'll be the one
I'll be the one...


***This is like the life of David; How God trained David to become the man He was ~ The man after God's own heart. This is the method God used training His servants. Being capable of doing the little things will prove ourselves to be capable of doing the big things. Learn to King it! like David did. David gave himself to God despite all the challenges he had but still in God's arms, in the end, he was SAFE.

As disciples, we can go through this:
1.Obscurity
  • absence of light ~ unknown
  • If you wanna be used by God, you gotta learn to close your eyes and trust God
  • strange as it may seem those who first accept the silence of obscurity are best qualified to handle the applause of popularity
  • You will be tested if you really love God

2.Solitude
  • Praising God alone ~ Quiet Times
  • Nature as a nurse and companion
  • When bored, then pray
  • Sing for God

3.Monotony
  • Faithful with the little things
  • Life without break
  • Being faithful in the menial, insignificant, routine, regular, unexciting, uneventful, daily task of life

4.Reality
  • overcoming difficult challenges in life resulting in having a great Obscurity, Solitude, and Monotony life
  • The conversion of the soul is the miracle of a moment, the manufacture of a saint(great leader/disciple) is the task of a lifetime


credits to Kuya Danny C's lesson. =)


thanks for reading
- jm

1 comment: